I also often receive emails or phone calls about selling some information about foreign buyers. It is said that it comes from customs and some from shipping companies. However, I deem that the customs channel does not collect it from foreign importers. Because there is no buyer’s information in our export document, but only the shipper’s. Every year, the Customs also provides some information to count the situation of some import and export companies. But the statistics are all about domestic enterprises.
Shipping companies are more likely to flow out of this information because they generally require detailed information. Perhaps some staff will sort out the information and sell it. In terms of authenticity, if the information is from the previous year, the authenticity of it is relatively large. You can get a lot of information through this channel. But it does not necessarily bring you orders, customers, or profits.
Here is a simple example. I obtain a list of foreign buyers by buying the information and know the name of the goods they purchased. And I find that the products that several companies purchased from China are the same as ours. But I get that the consignee is GM in the United States. As far as we know, GM procures through its institutions in China. Therefore, this may be information about the contact of a logistics department. Even if you send an email, the other party will not reply to you.
If you don’t have another suitable channel and you can afford the price, you can also try to use this information to learn about your competitors.
As far as I know, our customs also provides some statistics. And some are available for free through some websites or journals. Some are available for payment. For example, I need to know the main sources of iron ore imports in China in the last five years, the monthly import volume and the average price per month. It can be obtained through formal channels.
Information that can be obtained through formal channels should not be got from informal channels. Because sometimes the information you get after payment is entirely different from the introduction. But the seller disappears after receiving the money. Therefore, do not hold too high hope for this it. If you are not sure that this it will be useful to you, do not pay too quickly.
Please check our website to see all the blogs. www.extripod.com
Or Visit our Alibaba Website www.extripod.cn
1. Is There Any Room for Newcomers in Foreign Trade?
2. What Kind of Employees Do Foreign Trade Enterprises Prefer?
3. How Do Newcomers Choose the Right Firm?
4. How Do Novices Prepare for Interviews?
5. How to Choose the Right Foreign Trade Position?
6. Are Girls Suitable for Foreign Trade Sales?
7. Do Exports of Traditional Industries Have Development Space?
8. Is Foreign Trade Newcomer’s Income Generally Low?
9. How to Adapt to Foreign Trade Posts Asap?
10. How to Improve English Ability in the Short Term?
11. How Can Newcomers Better Communicate with the Leaders?
12. How to Get the Client’s Trust in the Short Term?
13. What Should I Do if I Have A Dispute with the Client?
14. How to Adjust Attitudes When Meeting Differences in Company?
15. How to Communicate with Foreign Customers?
16. What Should I Do if the Company is Filled with Intrigue?
17. What Reference Books Should Foreign Trade Newcomers Read?
18. How to Make Yourself Look More Professional?
19. How to Adjust Mentality When You Switch to Foreign Trade?
20. How Does the Salesclerk Calculate the Gross Profit?
21. How to Calculate the Export Tax Rebate?
22. How do Newcomers Develop Market Based on its Features?
23. How to Calculate the Export Cost Price?
24. How to Fill in the Vendor Registration Form?
25. What is the Format of A Letter of Authority?
26. How to Attract Potential Customers in the Exhibition?
27. The Main Features of Reverse Auction and the Skills to Attend It
28. The Experience of Attending A Reverse Auction
29. Why Don’t Place Orders for Good Price and Products?
30. What if Customers Require Not to Supply to Its Competitors?
31. Can You Really Buy Real Buyer Information?
32. How to Make A Standardized Quotation?
33. How to Prepare for Customers to Visit Our Factory?
34. How Should We Arrange for the Visit of Executive Clients?
35. How to Prepare for the Quality Inspection?
36. What Should Be Noted When Eating Food with Customers?
37. How to Work as A Good Banquet Translator?
38. How to Reasonably Arrange the Time When Customers Visit?
39. How to Prepare for Visiting Clients Abroad?
40. How to Make the Minutes of the Meeting?
41. What If Clients Propose to Sign Exclusive Sales Agreements?
42. Is the Cost of the Hotel Paid by Customers or Us When Visiting?
43. Can Subcontractor Warranty be Provided to End-users?
44. What If the Customer Suddenly Does Not Want the Goods?
45. Suppliers Lost Chances for Backing Up on the Highway
46. How to Maximize Profit through Reasonable Price Strategy