I am doing foreign trade in a textile company. However, many people believe that the textile industry is an industry that relies on export tax rebates. In this case, its prospects are bleak. This comment makes me have no confidence. What do you think of industry choices?
Traditional industries, such as textiles, are highly competitive. Their profit margins are lower than those in emerging industries. But the fierce competition is not related to traditional or emerging industries. Some traditional ones seem to have no future. However, in recent years, their exports volume did not fall. And, their average industry profit margin did not become negative. Instead, the solar industry, which blazed a few years ago, is now not much left. Therefore, whether emerging ones can have great development depends on the companies themselves. The adaptability of the Chinese to the economic environment, the degree of specialization of the social division of labor and the ability to overcome difficulties are fully reflected in the foreign trade and admirable.
Although the general trend of industrial restructuring may have great impacts on import and export, the export volume of China’s textile industry is large. At least in recent years, it won’t fall to the bottom.
I am engaged in the export of mechanical and casting products. I also feel that the business in these years has been harder, and the profit margin is lower. But, it is more due to domestic competition. On the whole, both business volume and profits do not seem to have declined significantly. On the contrary, there has been some progress every year. I don’t think the export prospects of the traditional industry are pessimistic. In addition, many industries(both emerging and traditional)remain competitive by export tax rebates, such as the export of electromechanical products. Moreover, many countries around the world have export tax rebates to support their own exports, not just China.
Please check our website to see all the blogs. www.extripod.com
Or Visit our Alibaba Website www.extripod.cn
1. Is There Any Room for Newcomers in Foreign Trade?
2. What Kind of Employees Do Foreign Trade Enterprises Prefer?
3. How Do Newcomers Choose the Right Firm?
4. How Do Novices Prepare for Interviews?
5. How to Choose the Right Foreign Trade Position?
6. Are Girls Suitable for Foreign Trade Sales?
7. Do Exports of Traditional Industries Have Development Space?
8. Is Foreign Trade Newcomer’s Income Generally Low?
9. How to Adapt to Foreign Trade Posts Asap?
10. How to Improve English Ability in the Short Term?
11. How Can Newcomers Better Communicate with the Leaders?
12. How to Get the Client’s Trust in the Short Term?
13. What Should I Do if I Have A Dispute with the Client?
14. How to Adjust Attitudes When Meeting Differences in Company?
15. How to Communicate with Foreign Customers?
16. What Should I Do if the Company is Filled with Intrigue?
17. What Reference Books Should Foreign Trade Newcomers Read?