In recent years, the foreign trade industry develops rapidly in China. The data of customs’ import and export hit a new high every year. Moreover, the level of involvement of inland enterprises in the international division of labor is higher and higher. In this case, economic and technical exchanges are getting more frequent.
Also, it shows a pattern of diversified development. The absolute amount of import and export of foreign-funded enterprises is large. Private companies also strive to develop import and export through all kinds of channels, and their ratio of total export-import volume has increased.
Still, the development of foreign trade provides a large number of job opportunities. In coastal areas, such as the Yangtze River Delta, many jobs are directly or indirectly related to it. There are kinds of jobs directly involving in import and export, as well as jobs providing services for this industry, such as transport, customs, exhibitions, etc.
Some foreign trade staff work in state-owned companies, and some in private ones. Some are working on this industry in foreign companies, some are in factories, and there are also some people of SOHO. Even in the same industry, the work content and the level of income are different. But in any case, foreign trade provides us a lot of chances to succeed.
From a macro point of view, if China’s economy is to keep on developing, its trade must be developed further. Whether it is export or import, it must continue to grow in terms of content and form. Then, high-quality talents are needed. The employment environment of this industry is generally good with many chances. If you have a high quality, prefer the challenging work rhythm of this industry, and are willing to fight for it, then, welcome to enter this industry.
Please check our website to see all the blogs. www.extripod.com
Or Visit our Alibaba Website www.extripod.cn
1. Is There Any Room for Newcomers in Foreign Trade?
2. What Kind of Employees Do Foreign Trade Enterprises Prefer?
3. How Do Newcomers Choose the Right Firm?
4. How Do Novices Prepare for Interviews?
5. How to Choose the Right Foreign Trade Position?
6. Are Girls Suitable for Foreign Trade Sales?
7. Do Exports of Traditional Industries Have Development Space?
8. Is Foreign Trade Newcomer’s Income Generally Low?
9. How to Adapt to Foreign Trade Posts Asap?
10. How to Improve English Ability in the Short Term?
11. How Can Newcomers Better Communicate with the Leaders?
12. How to Get the Client’s Trust in the Short Term?
13. What Should I Do if I Have A Dispute with the Client?
14. How to Adjust Attitudes When Meeting Differences in Company?
15. How to Communicate with Foreign Customers?
16. What Should I Do if the Company is Filled with Intrigue?
17. What Reference Books Should Foreign Trade Newcomers Read?