My company is in a bid for an international project. But, according to the bidding requirements, the project manager responsible for the bidding needs to have a formal authorization letter from the company. So, what should be included in the official letter of authority?
Firstly, let’s introduce the general format of the letter of authority:
LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION
I, the name of legal representative, the undersigned legal representative of the company name of the bidder, hereby authorize the undersigned the name of the duly authorized representative to be true and lawful representative of the Company from the date of this letter of authorization to act for and on behalf of the Company with legally binding effect for and in respect of to sign the bids. And I acknowledge all the contents contained in the bids signed by the authorized representative.
It is hereby authorized.
Name of the Company: ＿＿( official seal)
Legal representative: ＿＿ (signature)
Authorized representative: ＿＿ (signature)
In general, the letter of authority must include a legal representative of the company to authorize a person to do something specific. If it is an agent or sale of a general product, there should also be a time limit for it. Equally, if it involves the amount of money, it usually requires both the capital letter and small letter.
Please check our website to see all the blogs. www.extripod.com
Or Visit our Alibaba Website www.extripod.cn
1. Is There Any Room for Newcomers in Foreign Trade?
2. What Kind of Employees Do Foreign Trade Enterprises Prefer?
3. How Do Newcomers Choose the Right Firm?
4. How Do Novices Prepare for Interviews?
5. How to Choose the Right Foreign Trade Position?
6. Are Girls Suitable for Foreign Trade Sales?
7. Do Exports of Traditional Industries Have Development Space?
8. Is Foreign Trade Newcomer’s Income Generally Low?
9. How to Adapt to Foreign Trade Posts Asap?
10. How to Improve English Ability in the Short Term?
11. How Can Newcomers Better Communicate with the Leaders?
12. How to Get the Client’s Trust in the Short Term?
13. What Should I Do if I Have A Dispute with the Client?
14. How to Adjust Attitudes When Meeting Differences in Company?
15. How to Communicate with Foreign Customers?
16. What Should I Do if the Company is Filled with Intrigue?
17. What Reference Books Should Foreign Trade Newcomers Read?
18. How to Make Yourself Look More Professional?
19. How to Adjust Mentality When You Switch to Foreign Trade?
20. How Does the Salesclerk Calculate the Gross Profit?
21. How to Calculate the Export Tax Rebate?
22. How do Newcomers Develop Market Based on its Features?
23. How to Calculate the Export Cost Price?
24. How to Fill in the Vendor Registration Form?
25. What is the Format of A Letter of Authority?
26. How to Attract Potential Customers in the Exhibition?
27. The Main Features of Reverse Auction and the Skills to Attend It
28. The Experience of Attending A Reverse Auction
29. Why Don’t Place Orders for Good Price and Products?
30. What if Customers Require Not to Supply to Its Competitors?
31. Can You Really Buy Real Buyer Information?
32. How to Make A Standardized Quotation?
33. How to Prepare for Customers to Visit Our Factory?
34. How Should We Arrange for the Visit of Executive Clients?
35. How to Prepare for the Quality Inspection?
36. What Should Be Noted When Eating Food with Customers?
37. How to Work as A Good Banquet Translator?
38. How to Reasonably Arrange the Time When Customers Visit?
39. How to Prepare for Visiting Clients Abroad?
40. How to Make the Minutes of the Meeting?
41. What If Clients Propose to Sign Exclusive Sales Agreements?
42. Is the Cost of the Hotel Paid by Customers or Us When Visiting?
43. Can Subcontractor Warranty be Provided to End-users?
44. What If the Customer Suddenly Does Not Want the Goods?
45. Suppliers Lost Chances for Backing Up on the Highway
46. How to Maximize Profit through Reasonable Price Strategy