Before entering the foreign trade industry, you have basically studied many books like “International Trade”, “International Trade Practice” (or “Import and Export Business”), “International Trade Documents”, “Foreign Trade English”, ” Foreign Trade Correspondence”, “International Settlement”, “International Commercial Law”, or at least part of it. Meanwhile, there are many versions of “International Trade Practices” (or “Import and Export Business”). But the contents are roughly the same. Also, if you have not read any related books, it is a good choice to study.
If some want to take the foreign salesman certificate, they also can study foreign trade through the exporter’s examination books. Those test materials are relatively systematic, but many chapters of the textbook are too simple.
In addition to the general practical books, I recommend those who are interested in the foreign trade industry to read the following books or materials:
- Firstly, “International Rules for the Interpretation of Trade Terms 2010″；
- Secondly, “ICC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary (UCP600)” and “The Uniform Rules for Collection”;
- Thirdly, “the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods，CISG”.
By reading the above books in Chinese and English version, your English and professional ability for import and export can be basically qualified. Then, it is not a big problem for you to do the contract, communication, or email. Moreover, you should try to understand their literal meaning and connotation, and apply them to some of your business and work practice. This will also be of great help to your future work.
Please check our website to see all the blogs. www.extripod.com
Or Visit our Alibaba Website www.extripod.cn
1. Is There Any Room for Newcomers in Foreign Trade?
2. What Kind of Employees Do Foreign Trade Enterprises Prefer?
3. How Do Newcomers Choose the Right Firm?
4. How Do Novices Prepare for Interviews?
5. How to Choose the Right Foreign Trade Position?
6. Are Girls Suitable for Foreign Trade Sales?
7. Do Exports of Traditional Industries Have Development Space?
8. Is Foreign Trade Newcomer’s Income Generally Low?
9. How to Adapt to Foreign Trade Posts Asap?
10. How to Improve English Ability in the Short Term?
11. How Can Newcomers Better Communicate with the Leaders?
12. How to Get the Client’s Trust in the Short Term?
13. What Should I Do if I Have A Dispute with the Client?
14. How to Adjust Attitudes When Meeting Differences in Company?
15. How to Communicate with Foreign Customers?
16. What Should I Do if the Company is Filled with Intrigue?
17. What Reference Books Should Foreign Trade Newcomers Read?
18. How to Make Yourself Look More Professional?
19. How to Adjust Mentality When You Switch to Foreign Trade?
20. How Does the Salesclerk Calculate the Gross Profit?
21. How to Calculate the Export Tax Rebate?
22. How do Newcomers Develop Market Based on its Features?
23. How to Calculate the Export Cost Price?
24. How to Fill in the Vendor Registration Form?
25. What is the Format of A Letter of Authority?
26. How to Attract Potential Customers in the Exhibition?
27. The Main Features of Reverse Auction and the Skills to Attend It
28. The Experience of Attending A Reverse Auction
29. Why Don’t Place Orders for Good Price and Products?
30. What if Customers Require Not to Supply to Its Competitors?
31. Can You Really Buy Real Buyer Information?
32. How to Make A Standardized Quotation?
33. How to Prepare for Customers to Visit Our Factory?
34. How Should We Arrange for the Visit of Executive Clients?
35. How to Prepare for the Quality Inspection?
36. What Should Be Noted When Eating Food with Customers?
37. How to Work as A Good Banquet Translator?
38. How to Reasonably Arrange the Time When Customers Visit?
39. How to Prepare for Visiting Clients Abroad?
40. How to Make the Minutes of the Meeting?
41. What If Clients Propose to Sign Exclusive Sales Agreements?
42. Is the Cost of the Hotel Paid by Customers or Us When Visiting?
43. Can Subcontractor Warranty be Provided to End-users?
44. What If the Customer Suddenly Does Not Want the Goods?
45. Suppliers Lost Chances for Backing Up on the Highway
46. How to Maximize Profit through Reasonable Price Strategy