Our company agents the export of products from a machinery manufacturing factory in Jiangsu Province. Recently, I accidentally learned that the company also applied for the right to operate foreign trade last year. I don’t quite understand why this company has its own foreign trade rights but still through our company to export?
Some foreign companies, only place orders to manufacturers, not through middlemen or agents. If manufacturers meet such customers, they can only apply for foreign trade rights to export products, and cannot export through others. The rate of export tax rebate is the same throughout the country. However, in the processing of tax rebate, the speed varies greatly among provinces. This difference will affect the speed of capital flow of enterprises. Therefore, many manufacturers and trading enterprises will entrust foreign trade companies in areas with faster speed to export. In this way, the tax refund formalities can be processed asap. In different regions, the time to complete the tax refund may differ by 3 to 6 months. Therefore, production enterprises prefer to pay agency fees to get the rebate earlier.
There is another reason. If a manufacturer has been exporting through an agent, which is in the supplier information of the final customer, it will be troublesome to modify the supplier information.
The manufacturer newly applying for foreign trade rights also faces the management and inspection of customs, commodity inspection, and foreign exchange verification. Moreover, many of them don’t know enough about the specific provisions of some national regulations, customs system, customs declaration, and write-off, etc. For some goods with tight delivery time, they will still export through the original foreign trade company, so as not to delay the delivery.
In some big cities, foreign trade agents are professional. Moreover, the bank audit of foreign trade documents is professional and efficient. Therefore, manufacturers with the right to operate foreign trade will still export through agents of big cities. So, they can enjoy some professional foreign trade agency services by paying certain agency fees.
Please check our website to see all the blogs. www.extripod.com
Or Visit our Alibaba Website www.extripod.cn
1. Is There Any Room for Newcomers in Foreign Trade?
2. What Kind of Employees Do Foreign Trade Enterprises Prefer?
3. How Do Newcomers Choose the Right Firm?
4. How Do Novices Prepare for Interviews?
5. How to Choose the Right Foreign Trade Position?
6. Are Girls Suitable for Foreign Trade Sales?
7. Do Exports of Traditional Industries Have Development Space?
8. Is Foreign Trade Newcomer’s Income Generally Low?
9. How to Adapt to Foreign Trade Posts Asap?
10. How to Improve English Ability in the Short Term?
11. How Can Newcomers Better Communicate with the Leaders?
12. How to Get the Client’s Trust in the Short Term?
13. What Should I Do if I Have A Dispute with the Client?
14. How to Adjust Attitudes When Meeting Differences in Company?
15. How to Communicate with Foreign Customers?
16. What Should I Do if the Company is Filled with Intrigue?
17. What Reference Books Should Foreign Trade Newcomers Read?
18. How to Make Yourself Look More Professional?
19. How to Adjust Mentality When You Switch to Foreign Trade?
20. How Does the Salesclerk Calculate the Gross Profit?
21. How to Calculate the Export Tax Rebate?
22. How do Newcomers Develop Market Based on its Features?
23. How to Calculate the Export Cost Price?
24. How to Fill in the Vendor Registration Form?
25. What is the Format of A Letter of Authority?
26. How to Attract Potential Customers in the Exhibition?
27. The Main Features of Reverse Auction and the Skills to Attend It
28. The Experience of Attending A Reverse Auction
29. Why Don’t Place Orders for Good Price and Products?
30. What if Customers Require Not to Supply to Its Competitors?
31. Can You Really Buy Real Buyer Information?
32. How to Make A Standardized Quotation?
33. How to Prepare for Customers to Visit Our Factory?
34. How Should We Arrange for the Visit of Executive Clients?
35. How to Prepare for the Quality Inspection?
36. What Should Be Noted When Eating Food with Customers?
37. How to Work as A Good Banquet Translator?
38. How to Reasonably Arrange the Time When Customers Visit?
39. How to Prepare for Visiting Clients Abroad?
40. How to Make the Minutes of the Meeting?
41. What If Clients Propose to Sign Exclusive Sales Agreements?
42. Is the Cost of the Hotel Paid by Customers or Us When Visiting?
43. Can Subcontractor Warranty be Provided to End-users?
44. What If the Customer Suddenly Does Not Want the Goods?
45. Suppliers Lost Chances for Backing Up on the Highway
46. How to Maximize Profit through Reasonable Price Strategy
47. How Should Foreign Trade Companies Find their Position?
48. How Do Foreign Trade Companies Choose Export Suppliers?
49. How to Enhance the Control and Influence over Suppliers?
50. Is It Proper to Let Clients Ask Manufacturers to Solve Problems?
51. How to Agent Domestic Factories to Export Their Products?
52. Which Way to Pay the Agency Fee is better?
53. Why Do You Have to Know about Products, Suppliers, Clients?
54. The Process and Cost Calculation of Agent Import Business
55. How to Straighten Out Relationships in the Agency Contract?
56. How Do We Show That We Need An Agent in the Contract?
57. How to Do Good Jobs of Agency Import Agreement Service?
58. How to Determine A Reasonable Agency Fee?
59. Is the Agency Business with Low Agency Fees Worth Doing?
60. Why Do Manufacturers with Foreign Trade Rights Want Agents?
61. How to Use Foreign Trade Company to Open Overseas Market?
62. What are the Difficulties in Collecting Money by Letter of Credit?
63. If Supply Cycle is Long, How to Control the Risk of Quotation?
64. What if Tax Rebate Policy Cause Prices Lower Than Costs?
65. Tips for Paying Commissions to Foreign Middlemen or Agents
66. Why Use Written Documents for Business Contacts?
67. How to Control the Risk of Export Quotes?
68. How to Trade in the Middle East While Controlling Risks?
69. How to Offer the CIF Price to Products with Long Supply Cycle?
70. The Main Situation of Foreign Trade Fraud
71. How to Handle Costs of Repacking Goods at Destination Port?
72. What If the Qualified Products Aren’t Enough to the Contract?
73. How to Handle the Return or Repair of Exported Goods?
74. What Should I Do with Insubstantial Complaints from Clients?
75. How to Handle Disputes in the Agent Export Contract?
76. What If Clients Ask Us to Replenish or Repair Products?
77. What if Clients Demand Compensation for Packing Damage?
78. Parts of Previous Goods Rusted, Clients Ask to Replenish Freely
79. Who Should Bear Import Tariff and VAT for Free Replenishment?
80. What If the Goods Deformed the Container Before Shipment?
81. What If Customers Threaten to Punish Us for Quality Problems?
82. Why Do Customers Never Feed Back on Our Quality?
83. What If Customers Ask Compensation for Damaged Products?
84. What If the Forwarder Delay Delivery, Bringing Extra Costs?
85. What If Customers Have Placed Orders with Wrong Quotes?